Medical studies have shown the importance of Vitamin C and Zinc. where together they are involved in reducing the risk of injury to chemicals, namely cytokines harmful to the human body, which appear in the body as a result of its effect of a viral infection. thus the mechanism of defense of the body begins to produce white blood cells (WBCs) to resist this infection.
Zinc is one of the essential minerals that the body needs to carry out its multiple functions. it contributes to the process of building proteins, the interaction of enzymes, the growth of the body, strengthening the immune system, and the production of nucleic acids such as DNA, and increases the production of white blood cells and T cells to fight infection. as the lack of zinc in the body makes it more susceptible to many diseases.
There are some misconceptions about Vitamin C where it has been said that it is a treatment for the new coronavirus and this is not true, it contributes to the strengthening of immunity only, in addition to personal hygiene, correct eating habits, and exercise. but should be careful with the cases infected (diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol) it affects the immune system if the condition is unstable. therefore the continuation of supplements as factors that make the body face infection strongly and not the virus itself provides full protection for the human body due to the extent of its effectiveness against diseases. Respiratory.
Previous medical studies have indicated many natural sources rich in zinc that appears in legumes (chickpeas, lentils, beans, seeds, grains, nuts) and natural sources rich in vitamin C appear in citrus fruits (orange, kiwi, lemon, guava, grapefruit) where all these elements contain a very large percentage of vitamin C, in addition to vegetables of various kinds.
Benefits of vitamin C for the human body:
1. It is a rich and healthy dietary supplement to strengthen the human body against diseases.
2. Vitamin C is very important for the skin; it works on the cohesion and freshness of the skin and also stimulates the production of collagen that smoothes the skin.
3. The body increases the risk of strokes and heart disease, as its antioxidants protect the body from free radicals.
4. Contributes to the treatment of diabetes, by maintaining the presence of blood sugar at a normal rate.
5. Vitamin C increases the health, shine and density of hair and prevent spills.
6. Seeks to maintain the health of bones and teeth.
7. Helps not to develop cold sandands.
8. Maintains healthy blood vessels and avoids high blood pressure.
9. Protects the body from poisoning and contributes to weight loss.
10. Helps to increase the activity and vitality of the body.
11. It is involved in the treatment of eye diseases.
Benefits of zinc to the human body:
1. Plays a major role in the action of thyroid hormone, and in the production of vitamin A in the visual dyes and proteins that bond retinol necessary for its transmission.
2. Zinc helps maintain the stability of cell membranes such as proteins and nucleic acids and strengthens them to counteract free electrolytes.
3. Zinc plays an important role in the growth process as well as its contribution to the process of intercellular transport.
4. Contributes to the action of proteins that enter mineral enzymes in the body.
5. Zinc plays an essential role in supporting bone health for its synthesis.
6. It is involved in the manufacture, storage and editing of insulin as well.
7. Zinc reacts to platelets to form clots.
8. Helps in the development of human educational and behavioral abilities.
9. Brain cells rely on zinc as their internal indicator.
10. Protect the body from disease.